1. The company shall not be concerned with the usage environments of members and shall not bear any liability for them.
2. The company is not liable for any damage caused by content change, suspension, or termination of this service.
3. The company shall not be liable for the legality, morality, reliability, accuracy of the contents in the websites linked from each page of this service.
4. The company shall not be liable for any damage directly or indirectly caused to the members due to the use of this service.
5. The company shall not be liable for any damage to the members or other third parties including the loss of opportunity and the interruption of business (also including indirect damage and lost profit), even if such possibility is notified in advance.
6. The provisions of the paragraph 1 and the preceding paragraph shall not apply when there is malice aforethought or gross negligence in the company or when these Terms of Service correspond to the consumers under the Consumer Contract Law.
7. The company shall not be liable for any dispute or trouble between the members and third parties. In the event of the trouble between the members and third parties, they shall resolve it on their own responsibility and shall not make any claims to the company.
8. In the event that the company assumes liability for the damages concerned with the use of this service, the company assumes the liability to indemnify for the damage with a limit of total amounts that are paid to the company by the members as the fee for this service.
9. When a member gives damages to another member with regard to the use of this service, or some disputes arise with third parties, the members shall indemnify for the damages or resolve the disputes at their own expenses and responsibility, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the company.
10. In the event that the company is requested for damages by third parties due to the members’ acts, the company shall resolve this problem at the members’ expenses (attorney fees) and responsibility.
11. In cases where the company pays for the damages to the third party, the members shall pay all the expenses including the indemnification for the damages (also including attorney fees and lost profits).
12. When the members give damages to the company with regard to the use of this service, they shall indemnify for the damages (including court costs and attorney fees) at the expenses and responsibility of the members.
13. The company shall not guarantee the accuracy of the information and contents posted in this service. The company shall not be liable for any dispute or trouble concerning the information and contents posted in this service.